Tuesday, February 9, 2010

A few photos

People have been asking "where are the pictures?" so here are a few.
This pair of upland geese and their goslings were taken on a small pond near Surf Bay in mid November. The male is the white one.

For a short time in spring the ground in some places is carpeted with these pale maidens - the national flower of the Falkland Islands.

I arrived in UK early in the morning on November 21st and was met by Hannah at Brize Norton. This happened to be the day of "Wilkie Christmas" so all the family were gathered at Hannah and Simon's house to celebrate and I somehow managed to stay awake!

Of course I have to include some pictures of my new grandson Benjamin.

I really enjoyed getting to know him.

Who says babies don't smile until they are 6 weeks old?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You look beautiful with Ben.